Small Business Saturday 2015
Thu 03 Dec 2015
Small Business Saturday UK is a grassroots, non-commercial campaign, which highlights small business success and encourages consumers to ‘shop local’ and support small businesses in their communities.
The day itself takes place on the first shopping Saturday in December each year, but the campaign aims to have a lasting impact on small businesses. In 2015 Small Business Saturday will take place on Saturday, December 5th.
Small Business Saturday 2014 was a runaway success!
-16.5 million People shopped in a small independent business on the day, representing a 20% increase in footfall on 2013 or 2.7 million more shoppers.
-64% of UK consumers were aware of the day, a 33% increase on 2013
-Over 3.5 million Facebook views and #SmallBizSatUK trending at number one all day on 6th December 2014
-55% of Local Authorities and hundreds of MPs supported the campaign
CALL TO ACTION! - GET INVOLVED!
We want all kinds of small businesses to get involved, whether you are a family business, local shop, online business, wholesaler, business service or small manufacturer, Small Business Saturday is supporting you! For all the ways you can get involved, check out the links below:
New for 2015! Register and advertise your business on our Small Business Finder for free - don't forget to let Small Business Saturday UK know what you have planned for 5th December! - Register here
1. For general information on the campaign check out the information toolkit and download the logos to use on your website or social media!
2.Also Download (and print at home) our free marketing pack availble including posters and a window sticker.
3. If you’ve got any plans for the day, be sure to tell us about it & we’ll give you a shout out via @SmallBizSatUK
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT