Help to Grow Management is a government-backed, practical 12-week management programme designed to support senior managers of small and medium-sized businesses to boost their business performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
Help to Grow is 90% funded by the government - the full cost is £7500 so you only pay £750.
Features and benefits of the programme:
- Get support with developing a custom growth action plan for your business.
- 10 hours of one-to-one support from an experienced business mentor.
- Access to a business network where you can learn from peers and connect with other local business leaders.
- In-depth training developed by businesses and course experts.
- Practical management training where you will learn how to: review systems and processes to work smarter, analyse financial information and ratios, communicate your business’s purpose and values, adopt new digital technology, and build good leadership and management practices.
Find out more here: Help to Grow - University of Huddersfield