Advance Your Creative Business
This programme is funded by The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport’s Cultural Development Fund grant, which is administered by Arts Council England.
Advance aims to empower creative businesses to realise their full growth potential and take their business to the next level.
The programme provides bespoke business support to creative SMEs, freelancers and individuals living and working in Wakefield and the wider region and offers three levels of support:
- Online Content - a webinar series focussed on exploring various routes to finance for creatives and creative businesses.
- Mentoring - the opportunity to work with industry leaders who will provide tailored support, access to networks and industry expertise.
- Events and Workshops - opportunities for networking and group learning through workshops and events, and partnerships with established festivals, conferences and events in the region.
Am I eligible?
- Advance runs from September 2020 - March 2022.
- Advance is for SMEs, freelancers and individuals working in any creative sector.
- Advance is targeting businesses who want to grow, expand or diversify.
- Priority will be given to Wakefield based applicants, but those in the wider North may be considered.
- Mentoring participants will need to commit a minimum of 10 hours to work with your mentor over a period of 6 months.
- All costs for participating are fully funded.