Pugneys Provides Great New Business Opportunity in Wakefield!
Wed 14 Jan 2015
We’re transforming Pugneys Country Park - If your business has something to offer, could you be a part of it?
Pugneys Country Park is a 250 acre site located near junction 39 of the M1. Previously an open cast mine as well as a sand and gravel quarry it was turned into a country park in 1985, with two lakes and a modern watersport centre and café. Could you and your business help deliver new and exciting activities and events?
From April 2015 help us deliver:
•One off events
There are also opportunities for food and drink offers excluding ice cream. If you can offer something unique, get in touch today!
To find out more visit www.wakefield.gov.uk/property or download the attached brochure. You could also attend the open day at Pugneys on Saturday 17 January (Please note, closing date for applications is Monday 2 Feb)
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH