New digital growth scheme launching for Leeds City Region businesses
Mon 14 Nov 2016
Companies located within the Leeds City Region are now eligible for financial support to invest in technology to grow their businesses.
‘Digital Enterprise’ is a new government backed scheme offering up to £10,000 of funding to SMEs looking at scaling up and using digital technology to spearhead business growth.
Companies are being urged to apply for digital growth vouchers. Up to 40% match funding will be available alsongside a contribtuion worth up to 60% fom the business.
NCG Networks, the Wakefield-based business communications specialist, is highlighting the availability of the digital growth vouchers which can be used to buy IT and telecoms hardware or software as well as upgrades to digital connectivity.
Director Nikki Guest said:
“Digital Enterprise provides a great opportunity for companies to consider investing in their technology which will improve their efficiency and performance whilst also enhancing their growth prospects.“
Businesses applying for the vouchers will have to demonstrate the anticipated economic impact of the investment such as a growth in jobs or turnover.
NGC Networks provides business telecommunications and internet or voice and data connectivity solutions to companies across the North of England.
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT