Learning Disability Work Week 2019 18th-24th November
Tue 22 Oct 2019
Learning Disability Work Week 2019’ on the 18th-24th November
Once a year, Mencap dedicate a week to celebrating the positive impact employing people with a learning disability is having on employers right across the UK. Whilst the employment rates remains low at 6%, many employers are having first-hand experience of the benefits to their business in taking on people with a learning disability. Mencap want more employers to understand how they too can access this group of positive, talented, motivated people.
This year, Learning Disability Work Week is 18th – 24th November 2019. This is an opportunity to celebrate success and share your personal and professional experiences or to find out how your business could benefit.
For information on the week visit here.
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH