Job Opportunity with Wakefield Bondholders
Wed 25 Mar 2015
Wakefield’s Bondholders Scheme is a private sector led group supported by Wakefield Council that generates funding to invest in marketing the Wakefield district to a national and international audience.
As part of their growth strategy The Bondholders are looking for a highly motivated individual who will support the scheme and boost its membership through increased sales.
The Lead for Sales and Membership will work to engage partners and build relationships with public, private sector and voluntary sector to boost the scheme, generating its own income with effective marketing, events and activity.
If you have proven experience in customer relationship management with a strong knowledge across a range of business sectors then this is a great opportunity to work with businesses and groups across the district in promoting the Wakefield brand.
Applications will open on 27 March 2015 and you can view a full job description and apply online by clicking here
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT