Have you got a textile industry related project in the pipeline?
Fri 09 Sep 2016
The Textiles Growth Programme is a £97M initiative, backed by £19.5M from the Regional Growth Fund (RGF), which aims to support the national revival in textiles. The sector is demonstrating significant domestic growth, export and job generation potential.
Covering capital grants, training and R&D, projects eligible for funding vary hugely across this diverse industry, including Manufacture of workwear, outerwear (including handicraft tailoring), land and building acquisition, or Machinery, ICT equipment, software to support R&D, as well as new or improved equipment and associated training to support the development or introduction of new products and core services.
Don’t miss out as all projects under this scheme have to be completed and paid for by May 2017.
Have you got a project you think would be eligible? Contact our dedicated business advisor on 01924 306003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now for free advice on your eligibility and free hands on support to make your application.
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT
- OPEN COMMUINICATIONS WELCOMES TWO NEW RECRUITS