GVA completes sale of 68,000 sq ft industrial premises in Normanton
Mon 19 Feb 2018
The sale of a 68,000 sq ft warehouse facility at Normanton Industrial Estate in West Yorkshire has been completed.
Acting on behalf of SNF UK Ltd, GVA was appointed to sell SNF’s former office and warehouse facility at Ripley Close, on the Normanton Industrial Estate.
Following this deal, SNF has relocated to Paragon Business Village in Wakefield.
Rob Oliver at GVA said: “It is a rarity to find freehold premises like this for sale, particularly those on prime motorways adjacent estates. We received significant interest in this site from both owner occupiers and local investors.
“Moving forwards, we have recently completed a vacant possession sale of the site to a successful local investor, who will be refurbishing the unit to let to a new occupier.”
Andy Woollin, managing director of SNF UK Ltd, added: “As a business, we decided to outsource storage and distribution of our products, so our previous premises no longer suited our needs.
“We have relocated to a brand new facility at Paragon Business Park in Wakefield where we have a modern office and laboratory facilities to support our proposed growth over the next few years. We are delighted to have completed the sale of our former facility, and expect the purchaser to secure a new occupier very soon.”
- 14th March 19, Wakefield First launch FREE quarterly Exporting event .....
- Calling all Wakefields Tech firms!...... One week left to enter Northern Tech Awards 2019
- Award Winning actress becomes Ambassador for South Elmsall Headquartered beauty firm .....
- Eaton Smith BUSINESS OF THE MONTH AWARDS
- Better Broadband Voucher Scheme-Relaunch