Good times are on the menu with Wakefield cities FIRST ever Restaurant Week.
Wed 15 Aug 2018
Led by the Wakefield Bid, Wakefield will celebrate its position as one of the most up and coming food and drink locations in the country with the city centre's first ever Restaurant Week, from September 1st to 7th 2018.
Food and drink fans can sink their teeth into what Wakefield has to offer with special deals and prices like a £5 lunch and a £10 two course dinner, plus other great week-long offers.
Good times really are on the menu!
Want to be involved? Then get in touch because we want YOU!
Restaurants involved include:
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!
- Russell & Bromley awards national cleaning contract to B38 Support Services
- HALLAMSHIRE ENGINEERING SERVICES BECOMES ACCREDITED TO LATEST ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD