David Masters, OE Electrics’ Group Managing Director Answers Your Questions at the launch of Wakefield Business Week 2018.
Tue 25 Sep 2018
OE Electrics, electrical manufacturer and 2017 ‘Wakefield business of the year’ shows their continuous support for their local community, as the proud headline sponsor for this year’s ‘Wakefield Business Week’.
Running from the 1st to the 5th of October, the event will bring together those who are passionate about the city and the district within which they work and have chosen to be located.
The launch of the event includes a Q&A surrounding Wakefield’s new economic strategy; the city’s determination to create a district that ‘everyone – from every background – can be proud of’ by supporting people and businesses, helping boost skills and ambition among Wakefield’s workers and residents.
Representing OE Electrics, on the Q&A panel is David Masters (Group Managing Director). The launch event starts at 08:45 on Mon Oct 1st at Unity Hall Wakefield, David will be available to answer all of your questions on OE Electrics and their involvement in Wakefield’s new economic strategy.
To book your FREE place CLICK HERE
- MANUFACTURING PLANT SHOWCASES INNOVATION ON LORD LIEUTENANT’S OFFICIAL VISIT TO WAKEFIELD
- Software investment to drive business performance
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!