Awards shortlisting for NGC Networks
Wed 05 Apr 2017
Business communications specialist NGC Networks has been shortlisted in the national Comms Dealer Sales and Marketing Awards 2017.
The Wakefield-based company is shortlisted in the Best Customer Event category for its annual Business Technology Forum.
NGC Networks hosts the forum – now in its 4th year – with partners Blue Logic and Ben Johnson. The event takes place this year on 18 May at the Village Hotel, Leeds.
NGC Networks director Nikki Guest said: “We are delighted to have made the shortlist in this category. Our event has grown to become one of the leading technology events in Yorkshire and it’s great for it to be recognised in this way.”
The winners of the Comms Dealer awards will be announced at the Sheraton Park Lane Hotel, London on 4 May.
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT