Wakefield accountant supported by the AD:VENTURE programme shortlisted for prestigious Yorkshire award.
Wed 09 May 2018
Wakefield based accountant Aimee Hargreaves is preparing for a glittering awards ceremony after being shortlisted for the Accountant of the Year at the inaugural Yorkshire Accountancy Awards.
Taking place on Thursday 10 May 2018, the Yorkshire Accountancy Awards have been developed by the organisers of the hugely successful Yorkshire Legal Awards, to celebrate the fantastic achievements and successes from the region’s best and brightest individuals, teams and small, mid-tier and large accountancy firms.
As the only Zoho Books Advisor in Yorkshire and just one of five in the UK, Aimee is enjoying a successful start to the year which she credits to her friendly, welcoming and forward-thinking approach accountancy.
Speaking about the shortlisting, Aimee, Accounts Manager at Ultra Accountancy says: “It's an absolute honour to get to this stage, I never thought I’d be recognised for such an award.
Those of you who know me know that I’m extremely passionate about delivering an exceptional service - I love working with clients, building lasting relationships and to be valued as an extension of their finance function rather than being seen as the external accountant.
Her innovative, forward thinking, and fresh approach to accountancy has helped both clients and the practice save time and money.
Aimee Completed the LIFT-OFF programme a year ago. This is a series of workshops for professional service businesses looking to propel or to start up a thriving business. Since then Ultra Accountancy is continuiing to go from strength to strength. www.ad-venture.org.uk/liftoff
- Wakefield wins share of £20m culture fund
- SAVE THE DATE FOR WAKEFIELD BUSINESS WEEK 2019 #WBW19 - FIVE DAYS ONE DISTRICT - MON 17 JUN to FRI 21 JUN
- Competition launched to find growing northern businesses to pitch to London investors ......
- Lloyds banking group supports Yorkshire Businesses in 2019 with up to £1.4bn of lending
- Leeds Beckett University is offering businesses the chance to kick start their growth plans in 2019 with a package of free support worth over £6000.