NGC NETWORKS AT GO DIGITAL – LIVE!
Mon 12 Mar 2018
Business communications specialist NGC Networks is among the companies featuring at this month’s ‘Go Digital – Live!’.
The event, at Harrogate Convention Centre on 23 March, is hosted by the Digital Knowledge Exchange, part of the Digital Enterprise Business Support Programme.
Wakefield-based NGC Networks is exhibiting at Go Digital – Live! and its commercial manager Andrew Linley is among the speakers addressing key issues for business.
NGC Networks has partnered with alternative infrastructure provider CityFibre to deliver ultrafast, full-fibre internet connectivity to businesses in Yorkshire.
Andrew will share the benefits of adopting a full-fibre network and how Digital Enterprise funding can make this a cost-effective and viable option.
He said: “The NGC Networks session will discuss the differences between internet connectivity available to businesses and how Yorkshire is bucking the trend and leading the way with superfast full-fibre internet connectivity giving the region’s businesses a competitive edge.”
Muz Mumtaz, programme manager for Digital Enterprise, will outline how businesses can apply for government grants to upgrade to faster broadband.
NGC Networks’ clients include mail order business Freeman Grattan Holdings, The Family Fund, Timpson, Manning Stainton Estate Agents, Puma UK, Lowell Group, The Car People and Sharp Business Systems.
NGC Networks has been listed as one of the 100 fastest growing technology businesses in the North of England by the Northern Tech Awards.
- Wakefield First in partnership with Wakefield Bondholders will stage a fitting finale for Wakefield Business Week
- David Masters, OE Electrics’ Group Managing Director Answers Your Questions at the launch of Wakefield Business Week 2018.
- OE ELECTRICS, ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURER AND 2017 ‘WAKEFIELD BUSINESS OF THE YEAR’ SPONSORS WAKEFIELD BUSINESS WEEK.
- Its time to work on your Business not in it! 5 DAYS – 1 District. Sponsored by OE Electrics
- The West Yorkshire Economic Growth Conference is back - 18th September 2018