Digital Knowledge Exchange Virtual Mentoring Day
08 April 2021 — 9:00am to 4:30pm
Venue: Online Event
The event is free to attend and for businesses registered to the Digital Knowledge Exchange programme.
The DKE Virtual Mentoring Day is a one-day opportunity for Yorkshire businesses to receive expert one-to-one consultations on all things digital.
To attend the event please follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you are registered to DKE (if you are not registered, or unsure please see below)
- To see who is mentoring, read our Meet the Mentors article.
- Complete the booking form below,
- In the confirmation email, you will receive a link to an app to select your mentor preferences. The deadline for this is Wednesday 31st March.
- On Thursday 1st April you will receive your Meeting Diary of the confirmed meeting(s).
- 48 hours prior to the event you will receive your joining link and instructions.
- Attend your meeting(s) on Thursday 8th April
Register to the Digital Knowledge Exchange
Your business must be registered to the Digital Knowledge Exchange to attend this event. To register your business, please click here.
If you are unsure of your registration status please call 0113 426 0535 or send an email to email@example.com