Support for start-ups
Start your AD: VENTURE
Delivering across the Leeds City Region, the AD:VENTURE programme offers a comprehensive and innovative mix of tailored business support to boost growth and develop businesses in their early years. Support includes:
- A full business start-up programme, with assistance in those early set up stages and business planning
- One-to-one support – you can access a dedicated business advisor to guide your growth journey and to help you develop your business plan
- Workshops targeted to develop skills that will help drive business growth - in topics such as HR, Strategy, Cash flow forecasting, Branding, Marketing, Innovation and Research and Development
- Entrepreneur Knowledge Exchange (EKE) - expert University partners will support you to solve business problems using the shared experiences and insight of a small group
- Business incubation space and services
- Support to find out more about sources of finance including start up and growth grants
Am I eligible?
- Your business can have been trading for up to 3 years.
- Your business must be within the local authority areas of Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York.
- Your business must have strong growth ambitions.
- Your business must trade in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality).
Offering a tailored mix of practical advice, coaching, outcome focussed events, academic support, incubation workspace and finance brokerage AD: VENTURE supports ambitious and aspirational businesses to reach the peak of their growth potential.
We have dedicated advisors from AD:VENTURE to support you…
For local general enquires contact Mindir Paul on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re in Professional Services then please contact email@example.com
If you’re in Creative & Digital industry then please contact Jim Farmery firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on AD:VENTURE visit www.ad-venture.org.uk or call the team on 0845 524 0210