Support for Start Ups
A new AD:VENTURE is coming soon!
We have now closed registrations for the programme ready for our new start in July 2023
We are taking expressions of interest for the new AD:VENTURE programme in the meantime
The new programme will offer:
- One to One support
- Workshops and Webinars
- Peer to Peer Support
- Connections and Networks
- Start Up Loans and Grant Funding
And much more!
Eligibility criteria does apply, so do check the list below before you submit your expression of interest to avoid disappointment.
To access AD:VENTURE you need to meet the following criteria:
- The business is trading, and has been trading less than 3 years
- You aim to achieve VAT threshold (currently £85,000 per annum) level of turnover within 2 years
- You have ambitions to recruit and build the team within 12 months
- The business is based in West Yorkshire (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield and Leeds).
- The business is an SME (Less than 250 employees)
- The business is trading B2B, or B2C with more than 50% of turnover coming from customers outside of the West Yorkshire geography
To express interest in the new AD:VENTURE programme, simply click HERE to send us an email and we will add you to our list and send you the new registration link as soon as it is available.
We look forward to working with you!
A NEW PROGRAMME OF HANDS ON BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE IN WEST YORKSHIRE
Thinking about setting up a new business or have a business idea and want help to make it a reality?
If you have a business idea, plan or have been actively trading for less than 12 months, Start Up West Yorkshire will help you achieve your business goals. The service is FREE for you to access, as it is fully funded by the West Yorkshire Combined Authority, and Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership. Support delivered in partnership with AD:VENTURE
More information here.
If you are looking for support with starting up your own business please contact Shabana Yousaf-Mcintyre on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have dedicated advisors from AD:VENTURE to support you:
If you’re in Professional Services then please contact Kate Gledhill on email@example.com
If you’re in Creative & Digital industry then please contact Keith Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on AD:VENTURE visit www.ad-venture.org.uk or call the team on 0845 524 0210