Leeds Victoria Business Boost competition
01 September 2016
Wakefield District Entrepeneurs....you still have time to apply for the Leeds Victoria Business Boost competition.
The competition is looking for new, innovative and exciting business ideas from young entrepreneurs across West Yorkshire.
Hammerson are the developers of the Victoria Gate scheme and the competition will be launched later this year when the Victoria Gate is due to open.
With support from Leeds Becket University’s business partners and sponsors, entrepreneurs are invited to enter the competition to win a range of prizes.
Hammerson are generously offering four prizes:
• £500 (x2)
Winners are also enrolled to receive:
• A half-hour business growth diagnostic
• One year’s free membership of the West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce (worth £250)
• Six months free registered business address plus mail forwarding at the Enterprise and Innovation Hub
• Accountancy and tax support worth £1,000 from our sponsors WGN
• 99 Club membership with the Institute of Directors (subject to eligibility criteria)
• Award winners photos and a brief PR Profile
James Bailey, the general manager of Victoria Gate, has said “As we near the opening date for Victoria Gate, we remain committed to providing support for the local Leeds community. The Business Boost competition is a great way to celebrate innovative and exciting new businesses and help to support start-ups in the area.”
For more information on how to get involved with the competition please CLICK HERE