Your chance to win A £2,000 SME Grant from Heathrow!
Fri 16 Jun 2017
Heathrow is offering 20 SMEs the chance to each win a grant of £2,000 to fund trade missions to help them reach new markets.
Through our partnership with Exporting is GREAT we can help prepare each successful applicant for international trade as well as giving them lounge access as they depart Heathrow with programme supporter, Plaza Premium lounges.
Entering is simple, simply fill in your details below and submit your proposal for how you would use the grant - answering the questions below!
Our expert judging panel - including representatives from Heathrow Airport, The Department for International Trade and The Daily Express - will decide the winners.
To apply Click HERE
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT