Yorkshire Growth Survey
Wed 26 Nov 2014
This year Insider is launching our first-ever Yorkshire Growth Survey in the hope of measuring the confidence of the region's businesses - and we want your views.
Did your business grow last year? Are you confident of achieving growth this year?
And where are your biggest barriers to - and opportunities for - growth?
This two-minute survey will give a clear indication of the ambition and confidence of the region's business, which will help other companies to understand how their competitors, suppliers and customers are likely to fare in the next 12 months.
Every response helps us to create a more accurate picture of the region's business landscape - so thanks for your time.
Click here to complete the two-minute survey.
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT
- OPEN COMMUINICATIONS WELCOMES TWO NEW RECRUITS