Wakefield District leading the race to close skills gaps
Wed 21 Sep 2016
August has been a bumper month for LEP skills applications in the Wakefield District, with a fantastic £65,000 in grant funding for eligible training being approved.
The Skills Service funding is available for SMEs in Wakefield until March 2017, so there is still time for you to access this service if you are looking to upskill your workforce.
All training has to be completed by the end of June 2017 so you really need to act now if you want to take up this opportunity and join the race to be
The grant funding is easy to apply for, so if you think this mighty be for you, give us a call as soon as possible and we will support your with your referral to the LEP skills team.
We want as many people as possible to take up this training so don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Contact Dan Lancaster Holmes at DLancaster-Holmes@wakefield.gov.uk or call on
Check out this video to see what business support you can expect from the LEP.
Want to know what grants are available through the LEP? Take a look at this video to find out more! https://youtu.be/uC9qRf9G2J0
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT