Wakefield 31 Hits the Market
Thu 13 Apr 2017
A 176,000 sq ft warehouse in West Yorkshire, soon to be vacated by TK Maxx, has hit the market.
GVA, the real estate advisor, has been instructed to market the premises on behalf of British Steel Pension Fund.
‘Wakefield 31’ is located adjacent to Junction 31 of the M62. GVA is welcoming interest in the warehouse following TK Maxx’s move to Crosspoint at Knottingley.
Rob Oliver, director in Industrial and Distribution at GVA Yorkshire, said:
“We are delighted to be appointed to market this unit.
“It is well specified, with 16 dock level access doors and the majority of the warehouse is at least 12m high. Junction 31 of the M62 in Yorkshire is about as prime a location as you can get.
“There have been several deals on larger units in the last few months along the M62 corridor, and we have recently had a number of live occupier enquiries for larger standing warehouses. The unit is available on the basis of a new lease.”
Origninal article sourced Bdaily,
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH