TopicUK Expands Into Barnsley
Fri 30 Oct 2015
TopicUK Wakefield’s premier B2B magazine, launched over two and a half years ago in the city, is set to launch a third edition in Barnsley.
The new publication will be unveiled on 13 November at The Oakwell Stadium, home to Barnsley Town Football Club, to a group of specially invited businesses from across the region. Speaking of the new launch, TopicUK Editor Gill Laidler said:
“We are delighted to be expanding into Barnsley. It was during our successful arrival in Kirklees and Calderdale that businesses from Barnsley approached us to ask if we would launch a TopicUK in their town. The response has been overwhelming and we are delighted that well respected Yorkshire Artist Ashley Jackson agreed to appear on the first Barnsley cover.”
Plans are now in place to launch a fourth edition, the first outside Yorkshire, in Soho London in early New Year and later in 2016, we will be back in the county, when Leeds will be the next to have their own TopicUK.
TopicUK is a social enterprise with the sole aim of promoting local businesses through free PR and affordable advertising. Now producing 9000 printed copies available free from major outlets across the region, TopicUK also enjoys up to 18,000 regular visitors to the website to access the digital version.
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT