The Hepworth Wakefield has been selected to participate in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2018, the UK’s largest match funding campaign.
Thu 29 Nov 2018
The Hepworth Wakefield are working with acclaimed landscape architect, Tom Stuart-Smith to create one of the UK’s largest free public gardens – opening summer 2019.
They need your to help to raise the remaining funds to transform the grassed area adjacent to the gallery into a beautifully landscaped garden
The garden will transform the space between our building and neighbouring Victorian mills; providing a beautiful and welcoming green space for all to enjoy and discover sculpture in the outdoors.
75% of the funding required has been secured, but we now need your help to raise the final amount and help make The Hepworth Wakefield Garden a reality. All donations made to The Hepworth Wakefield Garden between now and 12pm on 4 December will be doubled. Please support the Hepworth now at this crucial time in their fundraising campaign and share with your friends, family and colleagues
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!
- Russell & Bromley awards national cleaning contract to B38 Support Services
- HALLAMSHIRE ENGINEERING SERVICES BECOMES ACCREDITED TO LATEST ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD