Sutcliffe Play Home Show Success
Tue 13 Sep 2016
Earlier this month, Upton-based Sutcliffe Play once again opened its doors to customers for its fourth annual Home Show exhibition.
Customers were invited to attend the two day event which included a series of workshops, seminars, a behind the scenes tour, new product previews and the opportunity to watch local families put Sutcliffe Play’s equipment to the test.
The event featured:
Ben Tawil from Ludicology hosting a workshop on why children need to take risks and how this can impact their development
Robin Sutcliffe, Sutcliffe Play’s Chairman discussed a ‘Common Sense’ approach to play based on his 30 years of experience in the play industry
Patrick Martin, Sutcliffe Play’s Design Manager provided an insight into the design process and gave a sneak preview of the company’s new product launches
Martin Griffin, Managing Director of Sutcliffe Play comments: “The Home Show is the perfect platform to showcase our knowledge of the play industry and expertise in manufacturing. We’re proud that the Home Show was once again visited by both new and existing customers and we look forward to building long-lasting relationships for the future.”
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT