South Elmsall Town Council Invitation To Tender
Tue 21 Oct 2014
South Elmsall are currently in the process of developing business units on the first floor of the Westfield Centre, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall.
Works to include replacement internal doors, replacement sanitary equipment, minor works to stud walling, replacement PVC windows, minor electrical works, repairs to plaster, new carpets, painting and decorating.
Full specification will be available at www.southelmsalltowncouncil.co.uk
Estimated size of contract £80,000
Strictly work to commence 24 November 2014 and works to be fully completed by 19 December 2014.
Tenders to be submitted by Tuesday 11 November 2014 to Town Clerk, Westfield Centre, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, WF9 2EF. Any problems accessing the above information please phone (01977) 642335.
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2007 – 2013, project no. 904673
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT
- OPEN COMMUINICATIONS WELCOMES TWO NEW RECRUITS