Rock 'n' roll up, roll up.... CALLING THE DISTRICTS #MUSICFUTURES .....
Tue 29 May 2018
Are you an artist, manager, record label or someone who makes a living from music? What are the truths around streaming? Is it possible to have your music on a multitude of streaming platforms and make money? Do you need a record label with significant marketing budget? How do you get onto platform playlists?
A Free STREAMING master class in Wakefield will give insight on how the superstars make it in the music business... this could help build, engage with and monetise your fanbase.
The day long masterclass run by ad:venture will include advice and guidance from some of the UK's leading experts from an artists and general music business perspective.
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!
- Russell & Bromley awards national cleaning contract to B38 Support Services
- HALLAMSHIRE ENGINEERING SERVICES BECOMES ACCREDITED TO LATEST ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD