Results for the Regulatory Excellence Awards are announced today ....
Wed 20 Jun 2018
Good Luck to Wakefield's Environmental Health Team!
The Regulatory Excellence Awards recognise regulatory organisations, businesses and trade associations achieving positive outcomes through good practice.
At the Office for Product Safety and Standards, they showcase the outstanding work done to help British business comply with regulation – giving them the confidence to invest and grow, whilst protecting our communities.
The Regulatory Excellence Awards recognise regulatory organisations, individual businesses and trade associations that have achieved positive outcomes through good practice.
Entrants had to demonstrate excellent use of better regulation tools and principles, such as Primary Authority, Better Business for All, the Regulators’ Code and / or consideration of regulatory impact on business growth.
The Awards were open to anyone involved in delivering better regulation – e.g. local authorities, national regulators, businesses and trade associations.
Winners are announced today at a special full day showcase.
Good Luck to Helen Atkinson representing Wakefield Council Environmental Health Team.
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!
- Russell & Bromley awards national cleaning contract to B38 Support Services
- HALLAMSHIRE ENGINEERING SERVICES BECOMES ACCREDITED TO LATEST ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD