Results for the Regulatory Excellence Awards are announced today ....
Wed 20 Jun 2018
Good Luck to Wakefield's Environmental Health Team!
The Regulatory Excellence Awards recognise regulatory organisations, businesses and trade associations achieving positive outcomes through good practice.
At the Office for Product Safety and Standards, they showcase the outstanding work done to help British business comply with regulation – giving them the confidence to invest and grow, whilst protecting our communities.
The Regulatory Excellence Awards recognise regulatory organisations, individual businesses and trade associations that have achieved positive outcomes through good practice.
Entrants had to demonstrate excellent use of better regulation tools and principles, such as Primary Authority, Better Business for All, the Regulators’ Code and / or consideration of regulatory impact on business growth.
The Awards were open to anyone involved in delivering better regulation – e.g. local authorities, national regulators, businesses and trade associations.
Winners are announced today at a special full day showcase.
Good Luck to Helen Atkinson representing Wakefield Council Environmental Health Team.
- 14th March 19, Wakefield First launch FREE quarterly Exporting event .....
- Calling all Wakefields Tech firms!...... One week left to enter Northern Tech Awards 2019
- Award Winning actress becomes Ambassador for South Elmsall Headquartered beauty firm .....
- Eaton Smith BUSINESS OF THE MONTH AWARDS
- Better Broadband Voucher Scheme-Relaunch