Refurbished M62 unit at Glasshoughton brought to market.
Wed 02 May 2018
A 37,000 sq ft unit which overlooks the M62 has been brought to the market.
GVA has been instructed by a private investor on Unit F2 Whistler Drive in Glasshoughton, which is available on a leasehold basis.
The unit was built around 12 years ago. It was previously occupied by DHL, the global logistics giant, from initial completion.
Rob Oliver at GVA said: “We are pleased to be instructed to market this unit. The unit has been recently refurbished by the landlord and is now available for immediate occupation on a new lease.
“Located minutes from the M62 Junction 32, it is well specified unit with a large secure yard. The unit has attracted interest from a range of local and national companies, as expected, and we anticipate this to increase now the refurbishment works are completed.”
- 14th March 19, Wakefield First launch FREE quarterly Exporting event .....
- Calling all Wakefields Tech firms!...... One week left to enter Northern Tech Awards 2019
- Award Winning actress becomes Ambassador for South Elmsall Headquartered beauty firm .....
- Eaton Smith BUSINESS OF THE MONTH AWARDS
- Better Broadband Voucher Scheme-Relaunch