Pure growth as IT group surpasses £22m revenues
Thu 22 Jun 2017
IT business the Pure Technology Group has surpassed £22m in revenues in a “fantastic” year.
For the year to May 2017, the company posted £22.7m revenues, although accounts have not yet landed on Companies House.
This was a 19% increase on the year before, and the company said it also increased gross profitability.
The Leeds and Wakefield-based group created 16 jobs during the year bringing staff numbers to over 90, and doubled its training and development budget.
Pure Technology, formerly Pure Data Group specialises in IT services to SME, corporate and public sectors.
It was founded in 2007 and now has more than 1,200 customers. It is aiming to double staff numbers to 150 and increase revenues to £40m in the coming years, with ambitions to grow through acquisitions as well as organic growth following its last acquisition of Servatech in 2014.
In a statement the group said: “With a detailed growth strategy underpinned by a dedicated and talented team, the pure technology group is well on track for another successful year.
“Thank you to everyone at the pure technology group for working hard to achieve this success. We’d also like to thank suppliers and partners but most of all our customers for placing trust in us.”
Original article sourced , the Business Desk
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT