Production park supports Katy Perry on The Voice France
Thu 08 Jun 2017
Great work by all who were involved in the Katy Perry show in Paris on Saturday!
Production Park company, Perry Scenic Creative created 5 pairs of GIANT knives and forks measuring 7ft tall. These were used as the backdrop to her performance of her new hit single, Bon Appétit.
On Saturday we were once again working with our name sake, Katy Perry!
This time we made 5 pairs of GIANT knives and forks to accompany her ‘Bon Appétit’ performance on The Voice : la plus belle voix.
The Perry Scenic Creative team worked quickly to get the 7ft Polystyrene cutlery ready on time for her Paris stage.
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT