Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!
Wed 15 May 2019
The Wakefield Manufacturing Awards exemplify the elite of manufacturing in the area, show a track record of success, dedication to employees and community investment.
The 2019 awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 17th October at Production Park – Europe’s leading pre-production and live events centre. This year will see the awards categories expanded to seven awards...
7 awards categories:
Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by Planet Platforms)
Exporter of the Year (Sponsored by PolyGlobal)
New Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by Ad:Venture)
Food & Drink Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by Haribo)
Innovation in Manufacturing (Sponsored by Leeds City Region Supply Chain Programme)
Apprenticeships in Manufacturing (Sponsored by Conservatory Outlet)
Large Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by OE Electrics)
To learn more about the criteria for each category and to nominate yourself or another business in the Wakefield district, head over to the website: www.wakefieldmanufacturingawards.co.uk/awards
If you would like to attend this, please reserve your tickets on our Eventbrite page. It is free to attend and includes a drinks reception and dinner.
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH