Manufacturer makes six-figure investment in Normanton site
Tue 01 Nov 2016
SIPBuild UK the insulated panel manufacturer has invested six-figures in a new manufacturing plant in Normanton. SIPBuild UK created three jobs with the expansion after a record year and growing demand.
The contractor, which manufactures and constructs buildings made from Structural Insulated Panels has opened a 11,500 sq ft manufacturing plant at Normanton Industrial Estate.
Managing director of SIPBuild UK, Chris Duckworth said:
"The ever increasing demand for off-site manufactured systems has completely transformed the construction landscape.
"Over the last six months we've doubled our production of SIPs and secured significant contract wins - a trend which sees no sign of slowing.
"The investment we're making in our newest manufacturing plant and the creation of a number of new roles underpins our ambitions for further growth."
Original story - Clare Burnett the Business Desk
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT