Managed Workspace & Incubation Space in the Wakefield district
Wed 24 Oct 2018
There is a series of managed office spaces and incubation centres, which are perfect for start-up businesses, spread across the Wakefield district. Renting your first premises enables you to lower your initial overheads. If you have outgrown your managed office check out what available in the district ... here is just 1 example .....
Bond Terrace Wakefield - The Low cost registered business address, virtual office, co-working and private office space
Low cost registered business address, virtual office, co-working and private offices available now at 6-8 Bond Terrace, Wakefield, WF1 2HW. Desks starting from as little as £150+ vat per month for early stage businesses.
Base your business with us to benefit from our wide range of business support to include business advice & mentoring, professional training & development as well as access to knowledge transfer and research expertise.
Spread over four floors in the grade II listed Business Centre, 6-8 Bond Terrace offers 11 private offices ranging in size for 2-7 people, three co-working spaces with a total of 15 desks and a meeting room. Inclusive Kitchen facilities, cleaning & Wifi.
To view further options visit www.wakefieldfirst.com/managed-workspace-incubation-space/
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT