KEEPMOAT AQUIRES 19-ACRE DEVELOPMENT SITE
Tue 23 Oct 2018
Keepmoat acquires 19-acre development site
Keepmoat Homes has completed the purchase of a 19-acre development site in Wakefield earmarked for more than 250 new homes.
The housebuilder has acquired the site at Milton Road from Wakefield Council.
The site is earmarked for 258 new houses, 77 of which will be affordable homes developed in partnership with WDH.
A planning application was approved by the council in May 2018 and work on site is scheduled to start later this month.
Dan Crew, land and partnerships director at Keepmoat Homes, said: "At Keepmoat Homes we have a long history of working in Wakefield and we’re delighted to be delivering a further 258 new homes in the district through this new development. I’m also pleased to be continuing our partnership WDH which will see the delivery of 77 new affordable homes on this site."
As part of the development Keepmoat Homes will be making contributions towards sports pitches and public rights of way, as well as setting up a social and economic investment fund to support initiatives which will have a positive impact on the local community.
- 14th March 19, Wakefield First launch FREE quarterly Exporting event .....
- Calling all Wakefields Tech firms!...... One week left to enter Northern Tech Awards 2019
- Award Winning actress becomes Ambassador for South Elmsall Headquartered beauty firm .....
- Eaton Smith BUSINESS OF THE MONTH AWARDS
- Better Broadband Voucher Scheme-Relaunch