FREE BUSINESS ADVISOR ON THE DOORSTEP IN WAKEFIELD JAN 30TH 2019!
Thu 24 Jan 2019
One to one expert advise for small businesses. Don't miss this fantastic clinic on:
Wednesday 30th January 19 10:00-14:00, University Business Centre - 6-8 Bond Terrace, Wakefield WF1 2HW
This clinic is for anyone setting up in business or already started in business in the first 3 years of trading. Eligible businesses are invited to book a 20 minute appointment with our dedicated Business Advisor for advice in the areas of:
- Legal Advice
- Business Confidence
- User Experience
Register interest quickly to avoid disappointment.
**We will contact all applicants to confirm eligibility to attend this clinic**
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
SMEs under 3 years old
Based in the Leeds City Region
ERDF Eligibility criteria do apply and business must be trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail, only selling to the public and hospitality)
Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT