European Funding Available for the Development of Video Games
Tue 27 Jan 2015
The 2015 Call to support the Development of European Video Games under the MEDIA sub-programme of Creative Europe is now open.
The objective of the Call is to increase the capacity of European video game producers to develop projects with highly innovative content and quality gameplay, which will have the potential to circulate throughout Europe and beyond and to improve the competitiveness of the European video games industry in European and international markets.
Applicants are invited to submit proposals to develop a concept and project (activities to the point where the concept leads to a playable prototype or trial version) for a Video Game of highly innovative and creative narrative storytelling, designed for commercial exploitation for PCs, consoles, mobile devices, tablets, smart phones and other technologies.
A total budget of €2.5 million is available. Co-financing of between €10,000 and €150,000 is available for up to 50% of total eligible costs.
More information and details of how to apply can be found HERE
The deadline for applications is 26 March 2015 (noon, Brussels time).
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT