Educated Yorkshire 2016!
Wed 12 Oct 2016
Already hundreds of education leaders have registered to attend Educated Yorkshire (EY16) which will return on Thursday 10th November at Leeds United Centenary Pavilion.
Website now live for registrations – www.educatedyorkshire.org
Exclusively for education leaders and now in its second year, the free one-day educational conference will provide education leaders from across the region and beyond with the opportunity to come together and share knowledge while hearing from the industry’s leading professionals on emerging themes and topics.
The inaugural event, which took place in 2015, was aimed to encourage collaboration between Yorkshire schools to help raise standards across the region and saw around 300 delegates attend.
New to the conference this year, EY16 will host up to 15 WIFLE (What I Feel Like Expressing) talks, covering a variety of themes including Mental Health, IT, Community, Innovation, Finance, Employer Engagement, Legal and People. Also new are the staff rooms – throughout the venue and each with a different focus to follow these themes. An ideal way to break out from sessions and focus on the area of your interest.
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH