Do you wish to develop as a Programme Co-ordinator?
Sat 01 Apr 2017
Common Purpose is a not-for-profit leadership development organization.Our objective is to develop leaders who can cross boundaries. We is currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional to join us as Programme Co-ordinator in our Bradford team in Leeds & Yorkshire.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their professional career. Full of energy, drive and with a can-do attitude you will work closely with the Programme Director of Common Purpose Leeds & Yorkshire.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment you will responsible be for ensuring that our team is supported to meet business goals. We are looking for someone who shares our values and is passionate about leadership development. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a Coordinator role showing entrepreneurial initiative.
For more inofmrtaion on the role and to apply Click here
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE
- M2R EDUCATION SHORTLISTED FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AWARD
- CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
- BELLINGHAM NOW LIVE AT PRODUCTION PARK
- YORKSHIRE INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC MAKES TWO SENIOR HIRES TO DELIVER CONTINUED GROWTH