Complete Office Solutions Signs Six Further Acquisitions
Wed 20 Jul 2016
Complete Office Solutions (COS), the Ossett based business supplies and service specialist has completed six more acquisitions and added five more strategic locations throughout the UK.
COS has now aquired Cardiff-based SET Office and Corporate Safety Wear, SET Swansea, Bristol's Ross Office, Martin Luck Group in Plymouth and Cornwall-based Brewers adding just under £30m to turnover and 280 new staff.
The deals provides as significant boost to COS's presence in five new regions taking total group turnover to £80m with 750 employees across 16 locations throughout the UK.
Richard Coulson, COS chief executive, said:
"I'm extremely pleased to have completed these acquisitions. They all fit very well within our national rollout programme and they collectively increase or presence and customer base across the UK."
"We will shortly rebrand ourselves to "Complete Business Solutions" to ensure our brand reflects our extensive proposition and our capabilities.
"Our short term target is to achieve run rate revenues of £100m by the end of Q1 2017, £150m by the end of 2018 therefore we are about to embark on the most exciting phase in our development."
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT
- OPEN COMMUINICATIONS WELCOMES TWO NEW RECRUITS