Book your place today on the FREE Wakefield Builders Briefing with Breakfast.
Fri 20 Apr 2018
BOOK NOW for Wakefield Builders Briefing with Breakfast 8.30am-10am
Thursday 10th May at the National Coal Mining Museum, Caphouse Colliery, New Rd, Overton WF4 4RH
8.30 – 9.00 Registration from 8.30am – Hot drinks and breakfast
9.00 – 9.10 Welcome by Clare Elliot Service Director for Economic Growth and Skills
9.10 – 9.20 Wakefield Council Planning Officers, Paul Maddison and Becky Eades will talk on how to enable a more streamlined process through planning, specifically around drainage.
9.20 – 9.30 Environment Agencies, Bev Lambert will tell you about how to better engage with their organisation to enable a smoother planning process (specifically around remediation schemes, discharge consents, waste legislation and flood defence consents)
9.30 – 9.40 Construction Industry Training Board, Monica Costelloe, “Joining the dots” - funding opportunities for training
9.40 – 9.50 Wakefield College Head of Construction, Suzanne Black, will discuss how they can help with upskilling and recruitment
9.50 – 10.00 Close
- METALS SUPPLIER SECURES £200K NPIF FUNDING
- WAKEFIELD INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST SEWTEC RAISES £1,800 FOR TWO WAKEFIELD CHARITIES
- MORGAN SINDALL MAKES WAKEFIELD MOVE
- WAKEFIELD RETAILER ANNOUNCES HUGE ADVANCES IN SUSTAINABILITY WITH UK-FIRST ELECTRIFICATION STEP
- BELLINGHAM IT SUPPORTS APPRENTICESHIP COMMUNITY WITH NEW RECRUIT