Better Broadband Voucher Scheme-Relaunch
Thu 14 Feb 2019
Better Broadband Voucher Scheme – Relaunch
Subsidised support for basic broadband
The Better Broadband Voucher Scheme is a UK-wide government subsidy scheme to provide an affordable, basic broadband installation to homes and businesses that are unable to access a broadband service with a download speed of at least 2 Mbps – and who will not benefit from the superfast broadband roll out within the next 12 months.
Since its launch in December 2015, the scheme has boosted the broadband speeds of more than 20,000 homes and businesses in some of the hardest to reach areas of the UK.
Households and businesses that are eligible to take advantage of the scheme have the installation and hardware costs of their connection subsidised to ensure their first year costs are no more than £400.
To find out more about the scheme and whether your premises could be eligible please click here.
- MANUFACTURING PLANT SHOWCASES INNOVATION ON LORD LIEUTENANT’S OFFICIAL VISIT TO WAKEFIELD
- Software investment to drive business performance
- Bonmarché board criticised by firm lining up its takeover
- PolyGlobal to sponsor Exporter of the Year Award
- Nominations for Wakefield Manufacturing Awards 2019 are now open!