Another offering in Wakefield for new Businesses …..
Thu 03 Jan 2019
Another offering in Wakefield for new Businesses
Are you just getting started in business?
Would you welcome some business support?
Are you looking for a new base for your office?
Are you looking for help with the migration from home working to office working?
Start 2019 off on the right business foot by visiting the Wakefield University Business Centre today.
At the University Business Centres they provide so much more than just office space or a registered business address. They are home to a rich vibrant community of entrepreneurs, many of whom can testify to the benefits of working alongside other businesses. They have helped businesses to form lasting connections and friendships resulting in new business ventures and opportunities.
Their Open Days are every Tuesday starting from 15th January 10:00 – 16:00 giving start-up businesses access to training, mentoring, networking events and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
With workstations starting from only £15 per week what have you got to lose? Take a minute for an informal chat over a cup of tea with the friendly Business Centre team here on Bond Terrace Wakefield.
- Wakefield wins share of £20m culture fund
- SAVE THE DATE FOR WAKEFIELD BUSINESS WEEK 2019 #WBW19 - FIVE DAYS ONE DISTRICT - MON 17 JUN to FRI 21 JUN
- Competition launched to find growing northern businesses to pitch to London investors ......
- Lloyds banking group supports Yorkshire Businesses in 2019 with up to £1.4bn of lending
- Leeds Beckett University is offering businesses the chance to kick start their growth plans in 2019 with a package of free support worth over £6000.