CASTLEFORD WAREHOUSE RE-LAUNCHED TO MARKET FOLLOWING REFURBISHMENT
Wed 08 Jan 2020
A newly refurbished prime warehouse in West Yorkshire has been re-launched to market by the industrial team at CBRE in Leeds alongside joint agents Carter Towler.
Located within the M62 corridor in Castleford, the 37,555 sq ft Unit 1 on Speedwell Road has been re-launched follow a recent comprehensive refurbishment to offer contemporary warehouse space.
Unit 1 comprises two storey ancillary office accommodation which has been subdivided to create canteen and welfare facilities as well as open plan and private offices.
“We are delighted to be marketing Unit 1 Speedwell Road at a time when there continues to be very limited, good quality industrial space in the M62 corridor and across the region,” said Sophie Angus, Senior Surveyor at CBRE Leeds.
“The unit has already attracted a high level of interest and we anticipate this will increase following its refurbishment. The unit is situated 0.5 miles from J31 of the M62 benefitting from a strategic location and excellent motorway connectivity.”
Struan White, Surveyor at St Bride’s Managers, added: “The newly renovated, modern warehouse will address the lack of industrial space in the M62 corridor with demand currently outstripping supply.”
- WAKEFIELD BUSINESSES LIKE TO MIX BUSINESS WITH LEISURE
- RETAIL GIANT TO EXPAND AFTER LEASING HUGE DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE
- CELEBRATING BUSINESS & CULTURE LINKS WITH CHINA
- OE ELECTRICS PREPARES FOR CONTINUED GROWTH WITH APPOINTMENT OF SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR AND GLOBAL CLIENT MANAGER
- 10 YEARS AND COUNTING FOR WAKEFIELD BASED YES WASTE