Silkwood Business Park, Ossett
Manufacturing / warehousing units from approx 30,000 sq ft to 109,000 sq ft are available for immediate occupation. Silkwood Park comprises a greenfield development on a 98 acre site adjacent to junction 40 of the M1 motorway, some 2 miles to the west or Wakefield city centre. The scheme is a mixed-use development and in addition to office and industrial/distribution users, it has attracted Days Hotel, a Total Fitness Health Club and Benfield Toyota.
There is currently land remaining on site for development and a number of speculative office units are also available for immediate occupation.
South Kirkby Business Park
South Kirkby Business Park offers excellent access to the A1 and the M1. The Wakefield South East Training and Enterprise Centre, a new vocational learning facility, opened in 2011. A third of the Business Park has been designated for a new Waste Management facility, which is part of a £700M private finance initiative between Wakefield Council and a consortium including waste company Shanks and engineering firm Babcock.
Tri Link 140, Wakefield Europort
The Scheme provides an excellent industrial and warehouse opportunity, comprising 142,000 sq ft facility incorporating 135,000 sg ft of warehouse plus 1,000 of office/reception at the ground floor level with 6,000 sq ft of office space set out on the first floor level.
Super Sonic at Super G, Junction 32 M62 Glasshoughton
SUPER G IS SITUATED IN A PRIME LOGISTICS LOCATION WHICH OFFERS DIRECT ACCESS TO JUNCTION 32 OF THE M62. THIS IS A HIGHLY REGARDED AND WELL ESTABLISHED LOCATION FOR WAREHOUSE, DISTRIBUTION AND MANUFACTURING USES. Located in one of the regions most attractive and innovative locations for business, retail and leisure, Super G will provide a new build, high grade warehouse facility extending to approximately 259,236 sq ft situated on a site area of 13.1 acres. Key Stats 1mi to M32 J32 - 15.1mi to Leeds City Centre - 52.5mi to Manchester - 42,294* pallet positions *assuming a Narrow Aisle Solution - 24 loading docks - 15m clear height - 22 HGV parking spaces - 50m yard depth - 2 storey offices
Axis 62 is located at junction 31 of the M62 which is at the heart of the West Yorkshire conurbation.
The site lies midway between the junction of the M62 and A1 and M62 and M1 and the Cities of Leeds and Wakefield placing the unit at probably the best distribution location in the North of England.
- 4 ground level loading doors
- 20 dock level loading doors
- 12m to underside of haunch
- Extensive yard to two sides of the building
- Fully fitted two storey office accommodation
- Separate car parking and yard area
- 50 KN/m2 floor loading
- Minimum 45m service yard depth
The property comprises a 7 bay warehouse with single storey office section to the side. The main warehouse area has eaves height ranging from 12-13.4m eaves, whilst the end bay is lower, being the loading / marshalling area, with an eaves height of 7.3m. There are 16 dock level doors and 1 ground level. The service yard has a gatehouse with separate in and out gates. There is a separate access to the car park, which has around 194 spaces.
- The property has the following approximate gia of 176,018 sq ft (16,352.2 sq m)
- The property benefits from all mains services
- The property benefits from consent for B8 use
- We are not aware of any hours of use or noise restrictions
- We note from the VOA website that the property has the following assessment
- Warehouse and Premises - 2017 Rateable Value £770,000
- The property has an EPC score and rating of E. Full EPC documenation is available on request
- The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease