Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Wakefield Business Networking Breakfast by Network B2B
They meet every Wednesday morning and members benefit from new business, business advice and a support network for when times are challenging. Members hold one business category each, (one solicitor, one accountant, etc.) – if you book and the slot is already taken, they will try point you in the direction of a local group with the seat available!
Their doors are always open for businesses to visit the group. It may be suitable for you if you fall into one of the following categories:
• You are looking for a great networking group to join for support, motivation, new business, etc.
• You want to grow your business
• You have just set up your business and you want to meet some useful people
• You want to try networking as you think it could help your business
• You have tried other networking groups and found them to be too disciplined, not enough structure, etc.
• You want to try networking but are nervous about taking that first step
The meeting fee is £10 to pay on arrival.
You need to pre-book your place here.
Please contact Network B2B if you need to know more:
0191 300 9050 / firstname.lastname@example.org Mon-Fri 9am-4pm