West Yorkshire Development Conference
28 June 2022 — All day
Venue: New Dock, Armouries Dr, Leeds LS10 1LT, UK
This conference will highlight potential development, regeneration and investment opportunities and future projects across West Yorkshire with billions of pounds worth of capital development projects to be discussed...
With ambitious plans to double the size of Leeds city centre, significant regeneration ambitions in Kirklees and Calderdale, major infrastructure schemes such as the proposed light rail transit system in Leeds, Northern Powerhouse Rail set to enhance Bradford, and huge housing delivery plans in Wakefield, the next few years are set to be exciting for West Yorkshire.
At this event, delegates will hear from the public sector leadership driving the aforementioned and a host of major private sector developers who are capitalising on projected growth to deliver major property projects across the region.
To fully maximise the opportunities the region is being presented with we need to have a collaborative and aligned approach across the industry – and this conference will be a key platform in bringing the key stakeholders together to share a platform and promote such collaboration, as we hear from those at the forefront of the future vision for West Yorkshire.
Topics to be discussed:
- Intel on Keepmoat’s 600+ per annum plans
- £10bn Leeds City Council Masterplan Update
- HBD’s 310 home Leeds city centre scheme
- Intel on Castleford Riverside’s 1,400 home project
- 3500 homes to be developed in Kirklees
- Intel on £250m Health Innovation Campus
- University of Huddersfield’s estates development plans
- Over £1bn HBD development pipeline
- 319 Keepmoat home development in Batley
- £450m Leeds Innovation District Development
- £250m ‘Huddersfield Blueprint’ regenration
- Intel on £28m Yorkshire Water Capital Programme
- 8000 homes brought forward by Keyland
- Keyland’s plans for 3.5m sq ft commercial development
-Adam Varley, Development Director, Scarborough Group International
-Gaynor Carpenter, Head of Land & Property, Yorkshire Water
-Michael Orgill, Regional Managing Director, West Yorkshire, Keepmoat Homes
-Tom Whelndon, Regional Director, Yorkshire & North East, HBD
-Amanda Griffiths, Director, BE Newtorking
-Jane Brown, Senior Manager, Strategic Housing & Regeneration, Wakefield Council