DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP – LEVEL 3
FULL TIME SALARY APPRENTICE WAGE + BONUS
This is an exciting opportunity to work for The Dutton Group, specifically Dutton FM undertaking varied duties. You will be working with a small hardworking and friendly team.
The role will include various property management duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
• Market research – collecting and analysing data, using tools such as Google, Adwords and Analytics.
• Technical search engine optimisation (SEO).
• Developing communications with clients and customers through a range of channels, including email, press, radio and TV.
• Utilising social media from a business perspective.
• Planning and budgeting for campaigns.
• Awards and bid writing.
• Management of social media.
• Website design and implementation management and writing blogs.
• Managing websites, knowledge of HTML, Wordpress and CSS.
• Managing brand awareness.
• Networking and sales.
• Providing design ideas and fresh input for upcoming marketing campaigns.
• Preparing mailshots in Mailchimp.
• Working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
• Somebody who is a good verbal communicator who has a polite, clear and professional telephone manner. • Must have a good level of literacy skills.
• IT literate and have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages.
• Required to work to deadlines, with good time management
. • Good numeracy skills.
• Confident in using email and the internet.
• The successful candidate will be organised
. • Willing to work effectively in the team
. • Strong verbal communication.
• Emotionally intelligent.
• Creative and Innovative, love of problem solving.
• Enthusiastic person.
• Flexible approach to work, willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
• Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record.
• Ability to work on own initiative, when required.
• Ability to work effectively as both part of a team and as an individual.
• Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Commitment to undertake continued training and development.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with a “can do” attitude
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship. There will be opportunity to study further and this will be expected of successful candidates. There will be chance to study a broad range of further qualification to degree level and beyond in areas such as website management, PR and marketing.
About the Dutton Group
The Dutton Group offers as part of its portfolio a facilities management (FM) solution. FM is a fast-paced and rapidly growing area of UK business.
Dutton FM provides versatile and quality facilities management services which enhances our client's operational delivery and provides value for money. The FM services we offer are extensive; electrical, plumbing & heating, cleaning, roofing, decorating, construction and refurbishment.
At Dutton FM we aim to provide a tailored, bespoke facilities management service, which is specifically suited to the needs of our individual clients. We build close relationships with all of our clients, developing an intense knowledge of their business which allows us to provide the exact facilities management solution they require.
We are committed to sustainability and believe that all aspects of facilities management have the scope for sustainability practices. All of our employees are trained to be as sustainable as possible in their areas of the business and we see being sustainable as a team effort.
Working in a Facilities management environment as a career choice offers many opportunities and an interesting and diverse working life where no two days are ever the same. It is challenging, interesting and has a vital importance to the functionality of many businesses.
8:30am - 5:00pm Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week – you will be required to work one Saturday in every four. Flexible Working Policy in Place. On occasion work falling outside of these hours may be required.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com