We are looking to recruit a driven and motivated Marketing Assistant into our fast-paced agency.
The role is to support the Marketing Manager and the Go Media Team in the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy on behalf Go Media and our demanding clients.
In particular, you will be monitoring and managing a variety of social media channels, as well as creating content for Blogs, Social Media and Marketing Materials. There is also an opportunity to further develop your skills into other areas of Marketing, for example PPC Advertising and Email Marketing.
We need someone who will hit the ground running and is not afraid to speak up and get involved, starting from day one.
Key Responsibilities Include;
· Producing and implementing social media campaigns to increase traffic/sales etc. for our clients and our brands.
· Creating the right content for different social media channels and producing reports using specialist software and platforms.
· Keeping up-to-date with social media trends and ensure you adapt to these.
· Content creation and proof-reading for blogs, marketing materials and other online media.
· Conversing with the team to suggest ideas and alternatives.
· Liaising with clients face-to-face, on emails, and over the phone, providing first-class customer service and advice.
· Basic administrative tasks and ad hoc duties when needed.
These are only the basic responsibilities of the role, you may be required to undertake other tasks when necessary.
Required Skills and Experience;
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Experience of using social media networks (in particular Facebook and Twitter).
· A creative mindset and keen eye for detail.
· The ability to produce engaging, informative and creative content.
· Someone who uses their initiative.
· Studied in higher education (Level 3, AS/A-LEVEL, NVQ etc.)
· A quick-learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Desirable Skills and Experience;
· Design skills (in particular experience on Photoshop or other design software).
· Achieved an English qualification.
Go Media is an established full-service creative agency in the heart of Yorkshire. We offer an all-in-one service to our B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) clients, who range in industry. As well as core services like Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design and Web Development, we also specialise in creating Bespoke Business Systems that focus on business process automation.
This year, Go Media was named as one of the Digital Enterprise Top 100 for our consultative approach to our clients. We hope to continue this success and we need the right candidate to help us do this.
This role will initially pay the National Minimum Wage for your age, or if undertaken as an apprentice, the Apprenticeships National Minimum Wage.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org